At Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals’ Charity, ‘WHH Charity’ we aim to:
- Enhance our patients’ experience, recovery and clinical outcomes by raising funds to provide comforts, care and experiences beyond which the NHS is able to provide.
- Raising funds that work to support our staff and volunteers Health and Well-being helping provide resources and spaces to help relieve the stresses at work.
- Forge new partnerships, involving our supporters and donors in the most rewarding and accessible ways possible.
To find out more about us and how we work click on the links below:
With the support of our many partners, donors and fundraisers we will improve our patients’, staff and volunteers overall experience and wellbeing by:
- improving patient environments
- funding additional equipment or facilities
- providing important complimentary services
We can only continue our work by gaining and retaining the fantastic support of our local communities and partners.
Our WHH Values:
- Working Together: We will work together to ensure patients come first and our staff feel valued
- Excellence: We will provide excellent care
- Inclusive: We will be inclusive in all that we do so that our patients and staff can be their whole and authentic selves
- Kind: We will act with compassion, empathy and respect to relieve each person’s pain, distress, anxiety or need
- Embracing Change: We are always learning and improving for our patients, the public and each other
We are registered with the Charity Commission (No 1051858) and the sole corporate trustee of the Charity is the Warrington and Halton Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
The Corporate Trustee is managed by the Trust’s Board of Directors which consists of executive and non-executive directors.
Helen Higginson, Head of Fundraising
Jane Breeze, Charity Administrator